Bayx Forum

Il nuovo forum

IndiceIndice  CalendarioCalendario  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Lista UtentiLista Utenti  GruppiGruppi  RegistratiRegistrati  Accedi  

Condividi | 

Very helpful tips.

Andare in basso 
AutoreMessaggio
horoSibr
Ospite

MessaggioTitolo: Very helpful tips.   Mer Ago 03, 2011 9:15 am

Hello. Originally posted by kitty66:Hola!@adriana I had been thinking about the dual layers, good to hear someone else mention it. It is on my list for the next trip to town. Any advise on which ones to get?@Pac I have already turned a couple of saw-3-ers to your guide. I think it was well done. A simple guide is the best kind! I am storing my power in 16 L16 Deep Cycle Trojan Batteries. Arrrr, arrrr, arrr. More power...Hola Senorita Kitty, ?qu tal? Sounds like a good storage system. Did you splurge and get the HC models? If you handled those all by yourself, I'm not going to arm wrestle you for the drinks. LOL Thanks for the compliment on the little tutorial. BTW, on that guide there's a few things to improve it. For instance getting Shrink to support ImgBurn automatically. The ImgBurn can control burn speed and DVDD doesn't. If those were friends I can help out if they're using the whole free process. The "how to" can usually be found by googling though. 26 Jan 2007 @ 23:31
Torna in alto Andare in basso

Very helpful tips.
Pagina 1 di 1

Permessi di questa sezione del forum:Non puoi rispondere agli argomenti in questo forum
Bayx Forum :: Habbo Retro Server :: Posta il link del tuo retro server-
Vai verso: